- Move into room and get javelined.
- 2 Kuo Toa. Let’s fight!
- Javelins to Jed and Jonos. They miss …
- Jed hits one.
- Jed gets hit really hard, Jonos gets hit.
- Grigori hits a Kuo Toa.
- Edmund kills one …
- Eugene sneaks to guttural chanting. Kuo Toa shaman is organizing a ritual.
- Eugene tries to sneak attack the shaman … but misses … he enters combat.
- We enter combat.
- Edmund smacks the shaman to injure.
- Jed defeats Kuo Toa
- Sounds of battle in the other room still persist. Priest had a scroll.
- We open up into ruin or structure
- Eugene throws torch into room where we see human bones.
- A dozen skeletons vs Kuo Toa/Chieftain … Flame skeleton …
- We wait as skeleton vs Kuo Toa ensues then takes them out via melee.
- We battle all Kuo Toa/skeletons lots of fighting
- Eugene kills Kuo Toa
- Eventually we prevail, find mining equipment and shackles.
- Eugene is using a light-casted Kuo Toa’s head as a torch on its own halbert.
- Combat with piercers …
- 2 skeletons.
- Hallway slopes up.
- Door is reinforced (unintelligible) gained 1 armour spell on scroll (?)
- Death stench
- Light a torch throw into octagonal (?)
- Humanoid figure is evident
- Item sitting on a plinth in second octagonal room ….
- Wooden mannequin with plate mail
- Find a chest in 25.
- We smell loam, dirt, fresh …
- Endless dice rolls … Bright lights, smells
- Blind … We hear people
- In a graveyard, set in a wall…
- Outside the walls in the wet quarter, pocket of mausoleums
- We retire to the Capon. There appear to be warriors and tagalongs.
We bid farewell to Capondercity
About Bloody Time